This microscope is the perfect choice for introducing beginners to the microworld.
A very durable, low cost, 20 power student microscope. Especially suited for the K-6 classroom and outdoor activities. Also, many high school chemistry teachers find this the ideal microscope for viewing crystalline structures with out having to borrow the biology department's expensive stereo microscopes.
Recommended for instruction through grade six.
- Compact design, only 16.5" high
- 20x magnification
- Large 8.5mm field of view with 55mm working distance
- Computer designed optical system for crisp, detailed images
- Inclined head with locked in 10x wide field eye piece
- Rack and pinion focusing with a slip clutch that prevents damage to the focusing system
- Rugged, all metal construction for long life
- Sturdy wooden carrying case for portability and protection included
Printer Friendly View