Model 70 With "Ramp Focus" Fine Adjust
Model #70 with the Lumarod® illuminator works on all types of specimens providing adjustment-free transmitted or reflected light upon demand for solid objects or prepared slides, indoors or out. The patented Lumarod® illuminator provides even, cool, transmitted light without adjustment or maintenance. The new patent pending fine adjustment ramp focus enables the MAGISCOPE® to be used with higher power accessory lenses.
The Model #70 is suitable for K-12 and comes equipped with a 5x widefield eyepiece and 4x achromatic objective; basic magnification is 20x.
A high quality, low cost, extremely rugged and simple to use low power microscope.
Unique unto itself, this microscope will give you years of use and take years of abuse, with a minimum of maintenance. This is an easy microscope to use and understand. With its exclusive non-electric fiber optic illuminator, the Magiscope is particularly suited for the elementary through middle school level science curriculum that is done in the classroom. No frustrating mirrors to adjust or electric cords to trip over.
Recommended for instruction through grade 8
- Exclusive non-electric fiber optic illuminator
- The perfect field microscope
- Virtually indestructible, no threads, knobs, or gears to break
- No lamps, cords, mirrors, or batteries to replace
- Expands to high magnification (100x) and 35mm photography
- Everything becomes a specimen, from rocks to slides
- Lab grade optics for the ultimate in clarity
- Brass on brass focus, nothing is more reliable
- Incredibly simple to use, even for the youngest students
Printer Friendly View