- Paired widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment on left side. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Reticle holder/retainer accepts eyepiece reticle with 23mm O.D..
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90 degrees.
- Working distance: 75mm. Maximum specimen height: 35mm.
- High intensity, built-in 12v 10 watt halogen, incidental illumination and 12v 10 watt tungsten, transmitted illumination.
- 12v DC power converter operates on 100v-240v 50Hz/60Hz current, without need of additional transformer.
- Separate base mounted switches control power on/off, top and bottom lights. This permits use of top light only, bottom light only, or top and bottom lights together.
- Rack and pinion focusing has slip clutch to protect mechanism against over-turning, and special tension adjustment.
- Supplied with two 80mm stage plates, one frosted glass plate and one plastic black/white reversible contrast plate.
- Two locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged cast metal frame, grey enamel finish.
- Height: 310mm (12-1/4 in.) extends to 345mm (13-5/8) for larger objects.
- Base width: 115mm (4-1/2 in.), Base depth: 197mm (7-3/4 in.)
- Net wt. 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
This model permits hook-up to computer with supplied USB cable. Easy-to-use software for capturing microscope images, labeling, measuring, storing, and e-mailing. Requires a PC with Windows 2000 or above.
SPECIFICATIONS – NATIONAL DIGITAL MICROSCOPE #DC4-456H
|USB 2.0 Port (digital signal for use with computer only)
||1/2 inch CMOS
||1240 x 1024
||1240 x 1024 pixels
||10fps @ 1240 x 1024, 30fps @ 640 x 480
||Transmission across Image 2000 direct into memory of PC
||Auto white balance
||Back light compensation (auto)
||Take-up time below one second
||24 bit (16.7 million colors)
||5v self powered from computer USB
||BMP, JPG, MIG (for recording)
Printer Friendly View