Optical System Optical SystemPTICAL SYSTEM
• Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer.
• 30° inclined binocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
• DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and
100xR (1.25 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x, 400x and
1000x magnification. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
• 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth,
precise changes in magnification.
• Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
• Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
• Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
• Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
• Cool running LED light with intesity control rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
• Rechargeable batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times
• 8 hour charge provides up to 50 hours of use
• Recharge adapter shuts off when batteries are fully charged to prevent overcharging and permits conventional light operation by plugging into an electrical outlet.
• Limited lifetime warranty, excluding bulb, fuse, and cord.
Eyepieces 10x, 18mm, with pointer
Head 30º inclined binocular viewing head, rotates 360º
Nosepiece 4-hole, click stop, reverse angle, ball-bearing mounted
Objectives DIN, achromat, 4x, 10x, 40xR, and sealed 100xR
Stage 120mm x 120mm stage, mechanical stage with low position X-Y controls
Condenser 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm
Focusing Coaxial coarse and fine controls with tension adjustment and slip clutch
Electrical 3 rechargeable AA nickel metal hydrate (can be recharged up to 1000 times)
• Individual: Ship wt. 16 lbs (7.7 kgs), Dimensions 22x16x10 in. (558x406x254mm)
• Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 28 lbs (12.7 kgs), Dimensions 19x19x15 in. (482x482x381mm)