Introducing a new look to the flagship model of the Swift Optical education line. The Swift M3600 Series continues the Swift tradition for innovation, quality and student-proof features, and updates our well-known M3500 classic model series with a brand new look and design. Built-in handle, variable LED illumination and lead-free objectives are just some of the state-of-the-art features that makes this series in a class of its own. Ideal for high school students and advanced grade levels.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Three-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.
- 110V power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in. (143mm x 120mm) built-in, low profile stage.
- Built-in 0.65 N.A. condenser has iris diaphragm (sealed).
- One-touch stage clips for easy transition of slides.
- Cord hangers.
- Base dimensions: 9-1/4 in. x 6 in. (235mm x 151mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 9.8 lbs (21.6 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 15 lbs (6.8 kgs), Dimensions 23x17x11 in. (58x43x28 cm.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 46 lbs (20.9 kgs), Dimensions 22x18x19 in. (46x46x48 cm.)
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse.
Printer Friendly View