Digital Monocular LED Microscope with 3.0MP Camera - DC4-211
Now with built-in digital 3.0MP camera, the DC4-211 offers a new standard of precision optics, highly engineered mechanics and very rugged construction. Objective turret (nosepiece) is in reverse position to permit easier changing and positioning of specimen slides. Preferred by teachers, the corded LED illumination system provides optimum image brightness, virtually no bulb heat and has a 10,000-hour rated bulb life.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x, and 400x magnification. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification
- Built-in corded LED illumination, delivers greater light and longer life than standard 20-watt tungsten bulb. Virtually no base heat and a 50,000-hour rated bulb
- Base mounted on/off switch, heavy-duty 3-wire grounded electrical system and plug
- 0.5A time delay fuse Rheostat intensity control
- Separate low position coarse and fine focusing controls
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large 135mm x 135mm (5 1/4 in. x 5 1/4 in.) stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, blue filter supplied
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Calibration slide and software included
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Dimensional Ship wt. 33 lbs.
- Master carton pack 2 each: Dimensional Ship wt. 42 lbs.
Printer Friendly View