Trinocular LED Microscope with 3.0MP Camera - DC5-169-SP
Superior in design and in performance, the DC5-169 Series features built-in 3.0MP digital camera and incorporates a wide range of features. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance.
This unit is supplied with semi-plan lenses which deliver excellent clarity and 80-85% flatness of field.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece
- 45° inclined trinocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) semi-plan objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, features textured rubber knurling for easy grip. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides
- 3W LED variable illumination
- 110V-220V external auto-switching power supply
- CE certified
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- Coarse has tension adjustment
- Fine is graduated
- Large 140mm x 135mm rackless mechanical stage
- Built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 70mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Includes calibration slide and software
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish
- Head and frame in separate molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover
- Individual: Dimensional Ship wt. 33 lbs.
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse
- One year warranty on camera
Printer Friendly View